Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm back... hopefully.

I know it's been a long time since I've last posted. That's only due to me barely having the energy to keep up the blog now that my husband is gone all the time. He's still 3000 miles away, and only comes home once every 2 months. Yes... it's brutal.

As far as my weight loss... there really hasn't been any. I did get down to 165 lbs, but then within 3 weeks I skyrocketed up 20 lbs! How does that happen?! I keep trying all these diets that make me feel tired, and cranky, and give me chest pains. Not to mention, they all taste awful. The thing about diets is, they give you short term results, but the weight always comes back two-fold. I'm sick of dieting. So now I'm trying to just eat healthy balanced meals, and continue to go to the gym 5 days/wk. I've also decided not to get on a scale for a while. That thing can ruin my entire day in an instant, and I'm tired of it controlling my mood.

Now for some pictures of the last few months.

                                                           Oliver playing in the backyard

Makenna playing in the backyard (kind of a sad looking swimming pool)

Oliver's first time at the beach

Me and the kids at the beach

Oliver doing one of his favourite things... colouring!

My nephew Ethan, Makenna, and I on the Freefall ride at Ontario Place

Ontario Place

Day at Ontario Place when Mick came home for a week.

Just before taking Mick to the airport

My new vehicle my amazing husband bought me

Makenna and her friends dressed Oliver up like a girl. He looked so sweet. LOL

I love this picture of Makenna, so I had to throw it in here.

At the park with Oliver's friend Vienna

My boy is getting quite the belly on him.



1 comment:

  1. BAHAHA LOVE the pictures of Oliver dressed like a girl! He is going to be so mad at MaKenna for doing that to him one day. Your babies are still just as beautiful as ever! I hate that you are struggling so much with your weight. HUGS hun!

    ReplyDelete