Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oliver King Bradshaw

It's official. My baby turned one on Saturday, April 17th! I can't believe it's been a year since I first held him in my arms. He has been the most wonderful blessing in my life. I could kiss on those sweet cheeks all day and all night.
I remember taking the pregnancy test, and just crying tears of joy, knowing I would be a mother again. I wanted another baby so badly. Makenna was already 4.5 yrs old when Oliver was born. She seemed so big in comparison. Oliver was perfect at 9 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches long.

Holding Oliver for the first time, moments after his birth.


Makenna with Oliver when he was a few days old.

Proud daddy with his children.


My beautiful little boy has brought so much joy to our family. I couldn't imagine my life without him. His laugh is infectious, he has the cutest teethy grin, and he has the sweetest personality. I love watching him walk and "talk" and get into all kinds of mischief. I have had many sleepless nights with him, and many tears of anxiety and frustration. I have also had many tears of happiness and pride. I would not trade my baby boy for anything in the world, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life watching him grow into a fine, young man.


Some pictures from his first birthday party.

              




1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe he is already a year old!!! He is such a handsome little guy! I know you and everyone else around him just adore all his cuteness!

    ReplyDelete