Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What's the deal?!

I am feeling very frustrated today. I have gone to the gym every day for the past 2 weeks, yet I have GAINED 3 pounds! I have also cut back on my eating, and have reached for healthy snacks as opposed to junk food. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. My husband is home to visit, and has been eating fast food, chips, and ice cream in front of me (all of which I have refrained from eating). He has actually lost almost 10 pounds, because "his job requires up to walk up and down quite a few flights of stairs every night." WHAT THE @#*&!!!!! I am busting my butt at the gym to the point of sheer exhaustion, with sweat flying off my arms and dripping down my back, while my face looks red as a tomato! Not to mention, my entire body aches from the torture I am putting it through.... and yet I have nothing to show for it!
Obviously I am doing something wrong. I just don't know what. I need HELP!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could help you but unfortunately I have NO advice. I really need to get myself back in shape but I can't even pull myself off the couch sometimes! Just keep at it. You are doing a great job. Hope it gets much easier for you!

    ReplyDelete